- Per Box: 10,000 cocktail straws ($0.05 each)
- Diameter: 5mm (0.16 inches)
- Length: 152mm (6 inches)
- Flat / Normal Cut
- PLA-Free, BPA-FRee, and PFAS-Free
- Packaged in an OPP bag for cleanliness and protection from humidity
- FREE standard shipping in the contiguous US
- Certified Biodegradable Cocktail Straws: We transformed leftover sugarcane fibers into an ideal substitute for plastic straws. Our Sugarcane Straws are certified with BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) and DIN CERTCO for compostability from biodegradable materials and Cedar Grove / Compost Manufacturers Alliance (CMA) for compostability.
- Safe, Non-Toxic: Our cane fiber straws contain zero plastics, no harmful dyes, no petroleum, no bleach, no heavy metals, and no BPA. We only use 100% plant-derived ingredients that are safe for you, your family, and the environment! Our sugarcane cocktail straws have been tested by SGS/FDA for safety in food/beverages and PIDC for no plastics (5P) (View Certifications)
- Durable Reusable: Our biodegradable cocktail straws won’t disintegrate or impart odd flavors like paper straws. They are designed to be compostable, durable, and reusable if properly cleaned and stored.
- The Best Cocktail Straw: These plant fiber straws will not become soggy like paper straws, have a smoother texture, and will not impart any paper taste or flavor. Furthermore, our cocktail straws do not impart a metallic taste when drinking, are safer to use for those who need soft straws, and our straws do not stay cold when drinking iced drinks.