- Best for cold liquids, juices, and sodas
- Standard diameter: 6mm (0.23 inches)
- Longer length: 210mm (8.26 inches)
- Wrapped, White Paper
- Cut: Flat/Normal
- Straws per box: 200
- Box has cut-out and perforation for easy dispensing once removed. Nice!
- FREE shipping in the contiguous US.
- 200 Straws: Each box contains 200 of our certified compostable Sugarcane Straws. They are perfect for sodas/liquids, juices, and more!
- Certified Biodegradable: We transformed leftover sugarcane fibers into an ideal substitute to plastic straws. Our Sugarcane Straws are certified with BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) and DIN CERTCO for compostability from biodegradable materials and Cedar Grove / Compost Manufacturers Alliance (CMA) for compostability.
- Safe, Non-Toxic: Our cane fiber straws contain zero plastics, no harmful dyes, no petroleum, no bleach, no heavy metals and no BPA. We only use 100% plant-derived ingredients which are safe for you, your family, and the environment! Our sugar cane straws have been tested by SGS/FDA for safety in food/beverages and PIDC for no plastics (5P)
- Durable Reusable: Our eco-friendly straws won’t disintegrate or impart odd flavors like paper straws. They are designed to be compostable, durable, and reusable if properly cleaned and stored.
- Better than paper: These plant fiber straws will not become soggy like paper straws, has a smoother texture, and will not impart any paper taste or flavor. Our Sugarcane Straws do not impart a metallic taste when drinking, is safer to use for those that need soft straws, and our straws do not stay cold when drinking iced drinks.
Interested in bulk straw quantities or custom requirements? Contact us!